Saturday, October 11, 2008

Personality Disorder Test

While I was on one of my blogger friends site http://whymincewords.blogspot.com/ I noticed a personality test was posted. I became very curious and wondered what my results to the test may be. Thanks for posting your test results Immi, it was an interesting test to take. I'm not sure how accurate my results are, but they aren't too bad.
DisorderRating
Paranoid Personality Disorder:Low
Schizoid Personality Disorder:Low
Schizotypal Personality Disorder:Low
Antisocial Personality Disorder:Low
Borderline Personality Disorder:Moderate
Histrionic Personality Disorder:Moderate
Narcissistic Personality Disorder:Moderate
Avoidant Personality Disorder:High
Dependent Personality Disorder:Very High
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:Moderate

-- Take the Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Info --

2 comments:

Immi said...

Glad you had fun with it. :) Weird that we both (if I'm remembering right) had it turn up very high for things we've never been diagnosed with and only moderate for things we (mistakenly or not) have. But it was fun to see what it would cough up.

Hopeful Happiness said...

I took it for the same reason, just to see what it would come up with. I was actually shocked my results weren't worse haha! I love taking silly quizes :)