Monday, October 13, 2008

Google Search!

I’ve noticed a lot of my blogger friends tagging each other in a fun little game. I wanted to participate, so I thought I would give it a shot. I’m not following the rules fully since I wasn’t tagged, also I’m not going to be tagging anyone else. Please feel free to play along, it was a lot of fun! The Photo Game


RULES:

A) Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation.
B) Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.

QUESTIONS:

1. Age you’ll be on your next birthday


2. A place you want to travel to


3. Your favorite place


4. Your favorite food


5. Your favorite pet


6. Your favorite color combination


7. Your favorite piece of clothing


8. Your favorite TV show


9. First name of your Significant Other


10. The town in which you live


11. Your first job


12. Your dream job


13. A bad habit you have


14. Your worst fear
.

15 What you’d like to do before you die

2 comments:

Immi said...

Whoa... what a worst fear pic! Looks great, Hopeful. These really are fun, aren't they?

Hopeful Happiness said...

Thanks for giving me two great idea for blogs! It really was a lot of fun hehe.
xxoo