Monday, October 6, 2008

Dummies

Today I bought a book that will hopefully help me improve the way I feel. Keeping this blog is a great way to let my feelings and frustrations out… but I felt I needed something a bit more. I bought “Anxiety & Depression Workbook For Dummies” haha! I haven’t read it yet, but I skimmed through a few pages and it’s really interesting. It explains all about anxiety, depression and helps you deal. There are also work sheets to fill out and lots of great information to read. I’m going to start reading it tomorrow, I’ll let you all know how it is. Maybe some of you have already read it? If so, I would love some input about the book. It was a great price, and I couldn’t leave it sitting on the shelf... It was calling my name !

I’ve been wanting to blog over the past week, but I just didn’t have the concentration or patience. Everytime I would start a new blog, my mind would start racing and take off on me. I can count at least 5 times I tried to sit down and post a blog. Thankfully I have the ability to concentrate and make one now.

I will write more later when I’m not so tired. I haven’t been sleeping properly at all… I stay up all night and want to sleep all day… but I’ll leave that for another blog lol!

*Hugs*

2 comments:

Pink Floyd said...

I haven't read the book but reading is often good therapy. It will probably give you a new understanding and perspective on what you are going through. The book will also likely provide you with ideas to blog about! Keep us informed!

Hopeful Happiness said...

Reading really is great therapy :) It relaxes me... but sometimes makes me sleepy haha! I'll for sure keep you posted on how it goes. Thanks for the comment ♥